Leap into Literacy is committed to the protection of privacy and accordingly only uses any personal information provided for its own purposes. Leap into Literacy does not fall under the realms of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) as we do not have an annual turnover of greater than $3 million and it does not fall into any classes of exceptions to the Acts.
We agree to the following in regards to the protection of your Personal Information:
- Leap into Literacy will take all reasonable steps to protect the security and confidentiality of any personal information held and it will not be given to any other party except as agreed by you in the course of our terms and conditions, or if formally requested by law enforcement agencies.
- Your email address will be used only for the purpose for which it is provided. Email addresses will not be added to any unauthorised mailing list or disclosed to other
organisations and can be removed from any mailing list at any time by unsubscribing.
- Your information may be used in the recovery of outstanding payments.
- Leap into Literacy does not store any credit card details.
- Leap into Literacy may use your information in the course of day-to-day business, such as coordination of teachers and students.
- Leap into Literacy does not take any responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of any third party site linked to or from our website.